Viking Lounge and Cosmopoliton Club

These two venues are on deck 14 with the Suite Lounge.  Are they available for anyone to use?  Or are they also restricted to suites and/or higher crown and anchor levels?

And I assume these are just other lounges to relax with nice views?  This is on Navigator if it makes a difference.

Suite lounge is the old diamond lounge on the Navigator.  It’s on the same deck as Cosmopolitan Club and Viking lounge but off to one side and accessible by room key.  Cosmopolitan Club and Viking lounge are accessible to all cruisers. Cosmopolitan Club is 18 and over late at night; perhaps after 10:00 pm. 

1 hour ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

They are usually open at least part of the day.

Depends on the number of top tier passengers. If there are a lot, they will close off for happy hour.

I don’t believe so. They know how many suites there are and number of passengers. They used to do that when it was the diamond lounge. DL is now on deck 5. It’s quite small (old cigar lounge).  They opened up the Star lounge close by and used it for the overflow lounge. 

58 minutes ago, Grandma Dazzles said:

I don’t believe so. They know how many suites there are and number of passengers. They used to do that when it was the diamond lounge. DL is now on deck 5. It’s quite small (old cigar lounge).  They opened up the Star lounge close by and used it for the overflow lounge. 

Are you referring to a single ship or fleetwide? I know they will use the lounge for overflow when the number of Diamond, D+ and Pinnacles are high because they don't all fit in the one room.  I've been on a couple where all of deck 14 were off limits because the number of top tier passengers during happy hour.

1 hour ago, Dat Cruisin Couple said:

Are you referring to a single ship or fleetwide? I know they will use the lounge for overflow when the number of Diamond, D+ and Pinnacles are high because they don't all fit in the one room.  I've been on a couple where all of deck 14 were off limits because the number of top tier passengers during happy hour.

I was responding to original poster’s request about the Navigator. However, I think it’s the same fleet wide on ships where the DL is now a Suite Lounge on Deck 14.  Diamond plus do not have access to the suite lounge unless they are staying in a full suite.