Carnival Glory - LIVE - Aug 25-Sep 1 - NOLA - Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Saint Greg

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Yes I am. It’s 9:10am. We have the top 10 best of Montego Bay at 9:30.

OK, the post asking if internet worked outside came thru around 3:30 eastern, are you not only 1hr ahead there.

They say they’re going to have a raggae band here and cultural dancing so if I didn’t want to go anywhere an alternative to not getting off of the ship would be to wait for the band to get started, come out here, grab one of those meat patti’s, a red stripe, watch the show, look around the market, then get back on the ship.

This is the same shuttle I had out of grand cayman in feb. The one where we had so many people I had to sit in one of those little fold down seats in the middle. 

I’ve been polite letting people go before me but it’s time to start thinking about not ending up in one of those seats.

A502DB59-0390-4C75-9588-219D155AA26D.jpeg

9CEA30EA-FE31-43C9-8766-0D9D02F9D662.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

The bus has two on one side, one on the other, four on the back row, and fold down seats in the aisles. 

These air vents are such that I cant figure out if they’re supposed to be on me or the people in front of me. They won’t move back enough to hit my head. They go further forward than back. I put the ones behind me on me but I’m not sure that’s right it’s like my head is in the perfect spot where no air can hit me.

Oh I put those rear vents on me before anyone was sitting there. I don’t think they noticed yet.

Our tour guide is Sandra (2nd picture) and our bus driver is Omish...or something.

Old yeller can be seen in the last picture.

083ED2A1-750D-4944-A0E8-85CDEF69A733.jpeg

BBF53B68-849C-4BAA-BDEF-210091F28846.jpeg

16D10D96-ED87-4701-AAF1-BF6076AF806D.jpeg

8C9F2135-1AD8-4416-92CC-8FE71C1FF7D6.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

The new bus is much better. 9 rows of two on each side. And five on the back row. I have two to myself. I count 24 people on a 40 person bus.

The air is great for me. Some people on the other side are complaining of no air. I think they just don’t know how to operate a vent.

56953465-D691-403B-A06E-1BB5438F1203.jpeg

56DA972E-DBFD-462B-B89C-C6719AEA9532.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

They’re taking scotchies jerk chicken/pork orders on the bus already...$6. 

It’s 9:50 am I just ate breakfast two hours ago. Hopefully it’ll be closer to lunch time when we actually get there.

I’m not committing this early. Only one person is.