Pixels photo package............

CorvetteLady

19 hours ago, ObstructedView2 said:

Pics-Art-08-22-12-45-51.png

8 hours ago, JMarlowe said:

Can I purchase a 2nd Pixel Package to better my value for getting more pictures vs buying the pictures separate? Or is this package limited to ONE per person or cabin?

1 hour ago, serene56 said:

I don’t see why you couldn’t buy more than one package 

Hi JMarlowe & Serene56 ☺️

I'll use ObstructedView2's photo above as a visual reference.

I noticed the Pixel package has an online purchase restriction.

You cannot change the quantity. It will revert back to one. Also you cannot add a photo package to the cart, then continue shopping, & then add another. It will remain as 1 photo package in the cart. 

However, I'm sure once onboard if a passenger wants to pay the (onboard price) for an additional Pixel package (37% more onboard, approximately $140) they could. 

🌴

yes, you can buy the package multiple times. We bought it twice on our last cruise. Basically got one canvas for us and one for my parents (they were on the cruise with us too, and had everyone in it).

We won't get it again however, since we have no use for additional canvas prints, plus the cost to get the print framed (canvas print comes with ONLY the canvas, no framing to it at all, so it's just rolled up in a tube)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, PortSideCruzan said:

Hi JMarlowe & Serene56 ☺️

I noticed the Pixel package has an online purchase restriction.

You cannot change the quantity. It will revert back to one. Also you cannot add a photo package to the cart, then continue shopping, & then add another. It will remain as 1 photo package in the cart. 

However, I'm sure once onboard if a passenger wants to pay the (onboard price) for an additional Pixel package (37% more onboard, approximately $140) they could. 

🌴

I can't change the online purchase quantity as well. 

😤

• Like 1

I know I used to get the package deal on Carnival for over $200, but it was worth it, as they are so expensive now.  These pictures are MY memories, and that is what I spend more money on the ship for, than anything else. 🙂

• Like 1

On 8/18/2019 at 9:12 PM, beshears said:

I know the pictures are very expensive, and for me, it is hard to choose which pictures I want, and which ones not to keep.  It does help a tad if some of them are not the 8 x 10, as they are a tad cheaper, but we cannot pick all pictures in the smaller size.  Pictures are the main item I spend my money on the ship for. 🙂

JQTravels, when you said you did a review, is it a review about the ship itself, or about how the Pixel picture system works?

Sorry been offline for a while.. We did a review of the our experience with pixels.

• Like 1