Should we take a taxi from Lofts St-Pierre to the Princess terminal

smilejesuslovesu

Lofts St-Pierre is across the street from the port in Quebec but we are not sure how far it is to get to the Princess terminal...We were wondering if anyone could tell if we should take taxi or if it is within walking distance, and of course we will have luggage to drag with us.

Thank you all in advance

Cruise ships normally dock, as you point out, just across the street from your loft, although last week, HAL’s Zandaam docked near the coast guard pier. In any event, it is within easy walking distance. The furthest pier is, I would say, maybe 10 minutes away walking slowly with suitcases and without breaking a sweat.

Bigger ships definitely dock across from your loft.

• Like 1

When is your embarkation day?  I ask because there are six ships in port on our disembarkation day (Sept 15th) and the Caribbean Princess is at Pier 103 according to the port schedule which is farther away.  We're (the Zuiderdam) at pier 30 which appears to be closer to the terminal and has shuttle service.

https://www.portquebec.ca/en/cruises/vessel-schedules/seasonal-schedule

Edited by Alberta Quilter

I checked and the docks are not assigned for October yet.  Our ship comes in on the 23rd but  we do not get on the ship until the 24th and the ship does not leave until the 25th.  Looking at the schedule it looks like there is our ship plus 2 more, the Seabourn Quest and the Silver Whisperer.  I am not sure what cruise line they are but I can't imagine they would move our ship to another dock after it comes in on the 23rd.  Hopefully it will be close to our hotel.

Thanks again for you input and help

• 1 month later...