Spirits for room

NightReport

We were on the Nieuw Statendam in March and the online / on-ship bottles were the same. I have heard some people say there is a wider variety on board but not for us.  Good luck!

PS: Their rum selection is particularly limited, especially if you want a sipping rum!

Yes, there is a better selection of brands of alcohol once you are on the ship.  Go to the Ocean Bar and ask for what you want.  Many ships won't sell you the bottle right there.  You will probably have to go back to your cabin and order the bottle through room service.

At one time Grey Goose used to be offered on HAL's order list.  Now we have to get it once on the ship.

1 hour ago, lindaler said:

I didn't know you could order a bottle to your cabin once on board. Same price? I know if you buy one in the shop they hold on to it until after the cruise. 

Same price last time I did it 😉 

The shop is duty free - the bar is retail price, but reasonable IMO (and by Canadian standards).  You can check out what they have at the bar and then call room service.

It will definitely be delivered 😄