Seeking feedback on the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the Senate in Boston

Turtles06

We'll be in Boston in September on a port call.  Our plan is to visit the JFK Library.   The Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the U.S. Senate is pretty much next door, but I've never seen it mentioned here and I know little about it other than what's on its web site.   For those who have been, is it worth our stopping in after we visit the JFK Library?   (We've been to Boston before and don't really have other specific plans.)

Thanks for any information!

Turtle:  You might want to repost this over on TripAdvisor.  I've never seen anyone mention it here, and it rarely comes up over there, but we have some pretty good Destination Experts with a wealth of knowledge on some of the further out attractions.

Thanks Nitemare. In fact, after posting here, I found some reviews of the Institute over on Trip Advisor; they gave us a good sense of what the place is about.  It’s funny that no one mentions it here in the context of also visiting the JFK Library. 

Thanks again, Nitemare.  It was just so strange to come across something like this that I'd never heard of.   It's certainly convenient to the JFK Library.  We'll see whether we are "museum-ed out" (as we call it) after JFK; we certainly want to take our time there.