Any upgrade bids accepted for 10/6 Mexico cruise - Bliss? Input on inside cabin?

llcruisers

I was wondering if anyone has had their upgrade bids accepted for this sailing.  We are on an IA cabin through a CAS offer where we paid only port charges and taxes and the $140 admin fee per person - interestingly enough, the IA cabin price on their website  was showing as higher than a balcony cabin (BA) category last week.  I called the CAS and tried to have them move us in to a balcony cabin but they wanted an upgrade charge of almost $1000 per person.  I just stayed in the IA cabin and will try to upgrade to a balcony via the bidding process.  If we aren't successful, this will be our first inside cabin.  If anyone has stayed in an IA cabin on deck 15 which isn't  too far from the observation lounge - I would like to hear your opinion about the inside cabin and what you liked and didn't like about it.  Just getting myself prepared on what to expect.

Thank you in advance for any input and advice on the inside cabin.  Regardless of whether we get upgraded or not,  I'm sure we will have a great cruise.

Hi,  we are CAS also.  We initially upgraded from an inside to a balcony and at the time the upgrade was $500 pp.  We booked November of last year.  Seems expensive $1000 pp to move to a balcony.  I have never stayed in an inside cabin so I can't provide any info on that, but when I saw a picture of what the inside room looked like, I immediately called to upgrade to the balcony....the inside room seemed so small and nowhere to sit but on the bed....The $500 pp was worth it to me.  We enjoy sitting on the balcony & having the extra space in the room.  We are new to the bidding process and currently have a bid in for the Haven Spa mini suite and the Haven Penthouse.  It doesn't seem likely that we will get either one, as the categories show sold out and my bid was in the poor range.  I would be pleasantly surprised to find either one was approved.  Good luck to you & I know you will enjoy your cruise either way!!  See you onboard:)