is 15 days to long ?

iggyc

15 hours ago, RedwingHockeyFan said:

I have never thought about it before because I haven't been on anything other than a 7 day cruise with Norwegian and never seen a repeat menu.  So after 7 days do the menus start to repeat or do they have more than 7 different daily menus for the MDRs?

No, there are more than 7 menus in rotation, I can't remember if its 14 or 20 day rotation.

• Thanks 1

not for me, but my retirement plan is to do a 6 month around the world cruise.  i love being on board.

that said i will say on the 14 day sail we did we felt really bloaty and full from the food, booze, desalinized water by about day 10.  next time we do an over 7 day sail we will eat differently starting at day 1.

We have done several 7 day cruises and find that we are just getting settled in around day 3 and hate to leave on day 7. We did a 14 day cruise in 2016 and now have a 21 day coming up in Jan 2020. Time off from work is a bit of an issue for me - even though I get lots of vacation time - taking it all in one chunk was an issue for my small company - we did it this year but I also had  good internet access most of the time so I could keep up with the office . This time I will be mostly off grid so it might be more interesting for my boss and more relaxing for me 

• Like 1

My husband and I did a 14 day TA in April of 2016. I gotta say, towards the end it was getting a little rough. I was happy to reach Denmark and stay in a house with a yard! I wouldn't trade the experience for anything though! Not sure I could do anything longer than 14 days!

Have fun!