Martha Stewart margarita tour in Cozumel

paulajj

• 3 months later...

I took it earlier this month.  It was small only 12 people that was nice.  We went to market and got to choose two tacos to eat.  The tacos were very tasty.  We were told which fruit to select for the margaritas and the fruit was banana which would not have been my choice.  We then saw an old church and home.  This did not impress me much.  At this stop we had some food which I can't remember except the amount was on the small side.  We also did a tequila tasting.  Next we stopped to make the margaritas.  We were given a brief history of chocolate and then we made chocolate by crushing cocoa nibs by hand.  This is not what I envisioned in making chocolate.  The chocolate we made was not good.  I threw mine away on the ship.  I pictured getting to make a gourmet chocolate bar.  Then we made three maragaritas.  That was fun but too much alcohol for me.  I'm a lightweight.  But I made some tasty margaritas.  They were good.  I was feeling no pain by the end of the tour.  It was enjoyable but did not completely live up to my expectations.  The day I was there the weather was poor and it was a good choice for a day like that because it was mostly under shelter.