Upcoming Cruise on website

Is there an area on the website when looking into my upcoming cruise where I can see basic info such as itinerary, dining time selected, etc.?  All I see when I log in is the cruise planner with things that I can purchase.  Is this the kind of info that is really only available with my cruise documents (which are still about 50 days away from being available)?

Also, can we still download a shore excursion booklet?  I used to be able to...many moons ago.  I am not liking the way the website looks, and I think it would be easier to see the excursions in booklet form.  I understand a booklet would not provide updated availability, but I'm not looking for that.  I just want to know what is possibly available to look into.

If you go into "Order History" you will see everything you purchased and/or scheduled.  You can also go into "My Calendar" and it will show you what your ordered/schedule and what port you are in each day.

If you go into Shore Excursions, you can see all the excursions offered each day.

1 hour ago, MaskedTurtle said:

Is there an area on the website when looking into my upcoming cruise where I can see basic info such as itinerary, dining time selected, etc.?  All I see when I log in is the cruise planner with things that I can purchase.  Is this the kind of info that is really only available with my cruise documents (which are still about 50 days away from being available)?

Also, can we still download a shore excursion booklet?  I used to be able to...many moons ago.  I am not liking the way the website looks, and I think it would be easier to see the excursions in booklet form.  I understand a booklet would not provide updated availability, but I'm not looking for that.  I just want to know what is possibly available to look into.

You can also use the automated number to request a PDF booking confirmation: 866-562-7625, press #4

2 hours ago, karena1 said:

If you go into "Order History" you will see everything you purchased and/or scheduled.  You can also go into "My Calendar" and it will show you what your ordered/schedule and what port you are in each day.

If you go into Shore Excursions, you can see all the excursions offered each day.

Thanks.  I didn't order or schedule anything yet.  I am just a big nerd who gets excited seeing my cruise's basic info/.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaskedTurtle said:

Thanks.  I didn't order or schedule anything yet.  I am just a big nerd who gets excited seeing my cruise's basic info/.

But the itinerary information, with times in port, will still be there under My Calendar.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaskedTurtle said:

Is there a place online where I can confirm if my guests' C&A numbers are on the reservation, or do I have to contact RCI directly?  I can always have them check their accounts, but I was hoping to be able to do it in one spot. 

Should be on the PDF booking confirmaton.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Should be on the PDF booking confirmaton.

I just looked, and apparently, the numbers are not on the receipt.  Not even mine is.  When I log into my account, my info is there, and it looks like they are linked.  I'll have to call them to confirm.  Thanks.

1 minute ago, MaskedTurtle said:

I just looked, and apparently, the numbers are not on the receipt.  Not even mine is.  When I log into my account, my info is there, and it looks like they are linked.  I'll have to call them to confirm.  Thanks.

We might be taking about a different document.

Does yours say "Booking Confirmation – Guest Copy" at the top right?

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

We might be taking about a different document.

Does yours say "Booking Confirmation – Guest Copy" at the top right?

No.  It says "Cruise Vacation Receipt" near the top center.  There is a line where C&A numbers should be listed for each guest, but are not.

8 minutes ago, MaskedTurtle said:

No.  It says "Cruise Vacation Receipt" near the top center.  There is a line where C&A numbers should be listed for each guest, but are not.

Well, a call to C&A should fix that.

If you get a chance, try getting the document from the automated number posted above.  I'm curious if they changed the name or it's a difference document than you have now.

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Well, a call to C&A should fix that.

If yoi get a chance, try getting the document from the automated number posted above.  I'm curious if they changed the name or it's a difference document than you have now.

I'll give a call.

11 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

If you get a chance, try getting the document from the automated number posted above.  I'm curious if they changed the name or it's a difference document than you have now.

That doesn't seem to work if you booked via a TA.