No bedside table

janm8144

It won't be pretty, but how about your suitcase, standing on its wheels, with one of these dollar store baskets on top, to hold your small items? If the basket doesn't balance well because of the suitcase handle, a hand towel from the cabin's bathroom can be laid down between basket and suitcase. 

It will work (I've done it before, not on a cruise), it just won't look great.

image.png.be276d8c7cfc937d92bfe787d3b880a1.png

I got some fabric covered fabric boxes from IKEA but probably available other places (Amazon, Bed Bath) which come in various sizes but all about 6 inches deep. They have a zipper diagonally on the bottom so fold flat for packing. Very handy for bathroom or countertop to keep things corralled.

Every Fantasy-class ship I've been on has had nightstands.  That includes 2x Fascination, 1x Elation, 2x Ecstasy (most recently about 10 months ago), and many times on Fantasy.

That's true even when I've been in 1As.

Is this something new?

23 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

Every Fantasy-class ship I've been on has had nightstands.  That includes 2x Fascination, 1x Elation, 2x Ecstasy (most recently about 10 months ago), and many times on Fantasy.

That's true even when I've been in 1As.

Is this something new?

I agree, there are usually two night stands per cabin but on occasion one. OP, the night stands are moved around depending on how the beds are arranged. I wonder if you are looking at a photo with one (or both ) of the nightstands out of view of the camera. On one cruise I also used the dressing table seat for a nightstand when I wanted something a little lower by the bed to place a few things.

Edited by sanmarcosman

Thank you everyone for the great suggestions, I ‘m sure I can get one to work. I assumed there isn’t one on one side because of a floor plan I saw. We’ve been on this ship many times but all previously balconies. Hopefully, I’ll be surprised & it will be ok!

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:09 PM, janm8144 said:

Thank you everyone for the great suggestions, I ‘m sure I can get one to work. I assumed there isn’t one on one side because of a floor plan I saw. We’ve been on this ship many times but all previously balconies. Hopefully, I’ll be surprised & it will be ok!

We have been 2X on Fascination in ocean view cabins.  There is a small table next to the window side of the bed.  I buy a small collapsible fabric container at the dollar store that fits this table.  I have never seen a table on the dressing table side(with the mirror).I do not think there is enough room for one.  Hopes this helps.  Remember to bring your own cooler, there is no fridge.  I have a collapsible one that I use for wine.  The ice buckets just don't keep things cold enough.