Booked Specific Deluxe Balcony Cabin on Enchanted Directly With Princess

Lady Arwen

Today I called Princess because I wanted to upgrade our cabin to Deluxe Balcony on Enchanted.  As you know, Princess would only allow reserve bookings for 2 passengers but was fine booking for 3.  My PVP was away for the weekend, so I spoke to a general Reservations Agent.  She did encounter this problem, but she said that she enjoyed a challenge and would do her best to over-ride the system.  Took her some time and some creative methods, but she did it!  We are now booked into the cabin that we wanted and the price that we had expected.

So, if you're still wanting this cabin category, call Princess, tell them the problem upfront so they're prepared for some roadblocks and tell them that other folks have been successful in getting the cabin of their choice.

Hope this helps!

• Like 4

Good info !

A few months ago,I was looking into a British Isles cruise,wanting to book a Deluxe Balcony cabin.

The Reserved notation came up when I did a dummy booking on the Princess web site for a mid ship Deluxe Balcony cabin. I then called Princess,but the agent did not know why that notation came up for the cabin category . She was seeing the same message n her screen. I asked her if Reserved was the same as a Guarantee booking and she said yes. I had never seen this Reserved notation before while booking past cruises.

Since I was only researching for a possible cruise, I did not pursue the matter.

But, if that notation appears on a future booking we want, I will definitely ask the  agent to look into the cabin selection. If there is no satisfaction with that Reservation Agent, I will ask for a supervisor’s help with the reservation as I realize that others have secured the cabin of their choice.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Excellent........

And it Prolly didn't take calling 3 times did it!

Nope!  I was lucky and got a rep who's determined to make the customer happy and she also has enough knowledge to maneuver around the system to get the job done!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Nope!  I was lucky and got a rep who's determined to make the customer happy and she also has enough knowledge to maneuver around the system to get the job done!

It good to get one of those every once in awhile to renew the faith.

• Like 1