Key cards not working on breakaway

hilomelko

5 hours ago, YankeesFan4Life said:

Are they letting people stay on the ship until they get a flight home, or are they kicking everyone off as soon as it docks today?

Nope off the ship to the buses waiting to transport us to the airport.   The Breakaway was leaving port tonight from what we heard.

as for being out of items: rye bread, romaine lettuce and strawberries.  Some bars were out of certain liquor.

16 hours ago, hilomelko said:

Hardly anyone’s key cards are working they have the stewards in the hallways opening everyone’s doors ...because there is over 500 pissed people at the desk bitchin about having to stay in NO 1-2 nites....it’s like a maiden voyage..comedy of errors....they don’t even have the luggage tags out they have no clue they are so overwhelmed...it’s quite funny...they actually made an announcement that your key cards don’t work in your stateroom but you can still buy things so don’t worry....I hope they loose many millions on this disaster,they deserve it...

That’s all you have done is complained on several posts since you have been inconvenienced due to the weather!  People have lost their homes and loved ones, I think your being over traumatic.  And then to wish NCL looses millions is pretty childish!  Sit back, grab a drink and think how good you have it right now!  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, onetimearoundtheworld said:

This defending of NCL is super ridiculous. They are a million dollar business, scheduling ships during the hurricane season year for year. Of course every customer should expect them to have a couple of alternative scenarios played through in advance, some of them including adding a day or two to a voyage and having to end it at a different disembarkation port.

I have no idea how anyone can seriously think its okay that NCL isn't prepared for that.

Whats even more ridiculous is being on a luxury cruise ship headed to New Orleans and complaining about a keycard not working.  All the while, people are in the Bahamas have lost their lives and others lost everything they own.  I'm sure it's an inconvenience but not one I would complain about on a forum.  But I guess it's the selfish way of the world these days.  Only a matter of time before someone bring a lawsuit against NCL for keeping them safe in a hurricane.  

To quote Ron "tater salad" White - you can't fix stupid.   

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Shoppie124 said:

Nope off the ship to the buses waiting to transport us to the airport.   The Breakaway was leaving port tonight from what we heard.

as for being out of items: rye bread, romaine lettuce and strawberries.  Some bars were out of certain liquor.

Did they cut off the drink package on Sunday???

1 hour ago, JimR24 said:

Whats even more ridiculous is being on a luxury cruise ship headed to New Orleans and complaining about a keycard not working.  All the while, people are in the Bahamas have lost their lives and others lost everything they own.  I'm sure it's an inconvenience but not one I would complain about on a forum.  But I guess it's the selfish way of the world these days.  Only a matter of time before someone bring a lawsuit against NCL for keeping them safe in a hurricane.  

To quote Ron "tater salad" White - you can't fix stupid.   

I agree with you that complaining about non working keycards is ridiculous.

I don't really agree with you that it's selfish to do it. I am really sorry for everyone with much bigger problems in the Bahamas but this is a cruiseforum. Almost every discussion here is ridiculous when thinking about all people starving around the world every day!

People around the world have much bigger problems than VIBE access, line cutters around the buffé, poor food quality, expensive bingo etc. but we still cruise instead of buying them food. 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Mom2kmo said:

That’s all you have done is complained on several posts since you have been inconvenienced due to the weather!  People have lost their homes and loved ones, I think your being over traumatic.  And then to wish NCL looses millions is pretty childish!  Sit back, grab a drink and think how good you have it right now!  

well said: as I mentioned back a few days ago, we were without power here for 4 days due to an unexpected storm last week. Most everyone took it is stride as best we could and we certainly would not have done the amount of complaining the poster has done. Mother nature doesn't always do what we like. I know we would have saved hundreds of dollars in food had we had a generator, but we didn't we lost food, we took cold showers for a few days, but life goes on. 

• Like 1