Air Conditioning in Aurea Suites MSC Armonia

BLONDEDUDE59

11 hours ago, BLONDEDUDE59 said:

Cruising on MSC Armonia on 10/7/2019 in one of the forward aurea suite cabins on Deck 12.  Does anyone know how the air conditioning is in those suites, as I assume they are on the same system as the Spa and Gym located on Deck 11 below?

Public spaces and passenger cabins are almost never on the same AC circuit.  The air exchange and temperature control requirements are different.  Your cabin will be on the same circuit as the rest of the cabins on that deck, and maybe those above, if any, within the fire zone (between the retractable/sliding doors in the passageways).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Armonia in cabin 1218 (Aurea Suite) - was concerned about temperature in the cabin after reading all the negative reviews about the AC, but our cabin was perfect temperature for us - we tend to like it slightly on the cool side.

We were in cabin 1227 two weeks ago.  The A/C was not as cool as we liked. But to be fair it was really hot all week. 110 in Jamaica and 100 in Cayman. It really helped to keep the drapes closed when we were not in the cabin.

I talked to others on the cruise who said their A/C was so cold it drove them out of the cabin.  It's the luck of the draw I guess.