P&O summer 2021

tring

I am sure I saw mention of new cruises for summer 2021 being released in the near future.  Is this correct and, if so, can anyone tell me when the itineraries are due to be published and when we can make advance registrations with travel agents?

I asked at the TA on Monday.  They didn’t know (or wouldn’t tell me) - just offered “in a little while”

As I said in another thread, I checked an existing booking and found we made that on 17 September last year.  That was the opening date for Caribbean loyalty tier members.  I suppose we would have had the brochure/access to info on the website for a few days before that.

Looks like we probably have another week, at least, to wait if they are using the same schedule as last year

Thanks for the comments.  I am registered for post from P&O, but seems bit hit and miss about what they send as I do not always get notification of new cruise release dates.  Will keep any eye on these forums.

8 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

Our TA has commented that Oceana's recent changes have caused the delay, P&O have been busy with the new winter itineraries, so expect it now later in September.

Makes sense, in fact I suggested that in another thread 😆