A few questions

disneylover89

I haven't sailed on NCL in 15 years so I have a few questions if anyone can help. We will be sailing on the Joy, July 2020.

- I booked 2 rooms, 1 for us and 1 for my adult children, I only see mine when I log in, do I need to make an account in one of my kids names to see their reservation or can we some how be linked so I can see everything on my account?

- I read I can make dinner reservations for the 4 of us from my account, can I do the same when making reservations for shows and excursions?

- When can I make dinner, show and excursion reservations?

- Will the bar give you unopen cans of soda and bottled beer so we can stock up and  enjoy on our balcony? We have the free drink package

Thank you!

Edited by disneylover89
added question

14 minutes ago, disneylover89 said:

I haven't sailed on NCL in 15 years so I have a few questions if anyone can help. We will be sailing on the Joy, July 2020.

- I booked 2 rooms, 1 for us and 1 for my adult children, I only see mine when I log in, do I need to make an account in one of my kids names to see their reservation or can we some how be linked so I can see everything on my account?

- I read I can make dinner reservations for the 4 of us from my account, can I do the same when making reservations for shows and excursions?

- When can I make dinner, show and excursion reservations?

- Will the bar give you unopen cans of soda and bottled beer so we can stock up and  enjoy on our balcony? We have the free drink package

Thank you!

You can make reservations for 4 from from one account. Dining reservations are not tied to specific people. Just the total number of seats. 

Reservations for dinner and entertainment open 120 days prior to cruise (130 days for Haven and Suite guests). You should try to book as close to 120 days as possible to get the days/times you want. 

Shore excursions will be posted as soon as NCL finishes negotiating contracts with their tour provider. 

The bar is not suppose to give you unopen bottles of beer. Most bars only have soda guns. 

The refrigerator in the room is a minibar with items for sale. You can try to ask your room steward to empty the fridge. 

Some photos and additional info on the Joy can be found on my live post below. 

• Like 1