Premiere Beverage Package Question

pesty0720

we have the PBP package for our upcoming cruise. I read in their terms that "fountain" sodas are included

but that canned sodas are not (they are 25% off).

When we place an order for soda with the waiter should we tell him that we want the fountain soda and not a can?

or when ordering through a waiter(as opposed to going to the bar yourself) they will always bring you a can and charge you?

How would that work. We dont want to pay for the sodas we order since fountain sodas are included in the package.

so, my question is can we order fountain sodas through the waiters are all the venues.

thank you

43 minutes ago, pesty0720 said:

we have the PBP package for our upcoming cruise. I read in their terms that "fountain" sodas are included

but that canned sodas are not (they are 25% off).

When we place an order for soda with the waiter should we tell him that we want the fountain soda and not a can?

or when ordering through a waiter(as opposed to going to the bar yourself) they will always bring you a can and charge you?

How would that work. We dont want to pay for the sodas we order since fountain sodas are included in the package.

so, my question is can we order fountain sodas through the waiters are all the venues.

thank you

They have never brought us a can unless we asked for a can.

So you should have no additional charge.

From my experience having the beverage package, sometimes they have given my husband canned and we were not charged.  I wonder if it was a matter of convenience for the server and he just keyed it in as a fountain drink.  At the time, we didn't know there was a difference.