Celebrity Silhouette 9-day southern caribbean

meamom

HELP ME IF YOU CAN.  My family and I will be cruising on Celebrity Silhouette for Thanksgiving.  *So Excited* I was looking for dailies.  If anyone has them in pdfs, please share!  Celebrity Today seems hard to come by in these forums.  I generally cruise RCCL, and the cruise compass is usually easy to find.  If you've been on this ship/itinerary, please consider helping a girl out!  Thanks in advance 😃

Edited by meamom
misspell
  • Like 1

I posted copies of most dailies from our 2018-19 holiday cruise in my trip report (see my signature), but the itinerary was different.  You may be traveling to some of the same islands, though.  Let me know if I can help with any specific questions!

Linda

15 minutes ago, SleepingUgly said:

I posted copies of most dailies from our 2018-19 holiday cruise in my trip report (see my signature), but the itinerary was different.  You may be traveling to some of the same islands, though.  Let me know if I can help with any specific questions!

Linda

Loved  your review, best I have ever seen !

But I could not locate your dailies.

42 minutes ago, m8zenblue said:

Loved  your review, best I have ever seen !

But I could not locate your dailies.

Sorry, you have to scroll through all the pages as I posted them at the beginning of each day of our cruise (starting with Day 2, I believe).  Post No. 77 (on p. 4) has the first day so you may want to start there.  The only day that was missing was the last day; for some reason, I could not find the daily for that day. 

If you'd like, I can try to locate the photos again and post some here?  Just let me know!

Linda

Edited by SleepingUgly

2 hours ago, meamom said:

Linda, I would love that! Thanks

I was able to find your thread, and read your whole review...😍  I screen shotted all of your dailies, so DD20 and I can review them.  We are excited to read them (she enjoys a good planning sesh as much as I do).  Thank you so much for sharing your vacation with us.

• Like 1