Should I avoid the Miracle? Is the ship really as bad as people say?

I have been on the Miracle 3 times and her sister ship, the Legend 2 times.   The spirit class ships are fantastic, love them, they have a big ship feel without all of the people!!!!   I am actually booked on the Miracle in June for another cruise as I really like this class of ship!

• Like 2

Just got off the Miracle on Sunday.  We have been on Pride and Legend and they are our favorite layout ships by far.  I thought I'd miss not having Guys or the Iguana burrito/taco bar but we really didn't.  They had the grill where Guys will be located at dry dock and the burgers were really good,  they had chicken fingers and hot dogs, too.  We were really impressed with the buffet this time even though we only ate there for lunch most days. Chop sticks was our favorite and the salad bar is really good.  We ate at the MDR and steak house for dinner. Of course there is the need for some maintenance painting, carpet in some places, etc., but that doesn't bother us at all.  Serenity area is the best and as always on these Spirit class ships are so nice. The crew were great as well as Chloe the CD. I look forward to sailing on the Miracle again.  BTW we had a french door cabin and they still have the doors that open. They will be replaced with a window during dry dock.  Still one of the best inside cabins on these class ships and deck 4 is convenient. We seldom used the elevator.

• Like 2

We had a fun time on the miracle. And i did write a review . i had a couple things that were less then perfect. But over all we had a fun time. the comedy shows were wonderful. i didn't really miss guys burgers because they had another burger bar that was just fine. I wish they would have had more movie time. But i guess they had to utilize the space for other events.we were never bored. Hope your vacation is great whatever you decide. i would book this cruise again. The late night food venues were actually better then most ships. they also had the red frog who had 50% off pitchers of cocktails  several days from 3 to 5. And 50% off Caribbean drinks at certain times. So you could get drinks for 4.00. 

• Like 1