Boarding passes and new Restaurant reservation process

csj092809

Good morning! We are getting on the Horizon next Saturday and I have a couple of questions.

First, do I have to have my cruise docs printed out or is printed to a PDF on my phone okay?

Second, Carnival updated their shop and that is where you make restaurant reservations  now and pre-pay for them. I made my reservations months ago. Surely I do not need to go in and do it again now that they are pay in advance..right??

On a side note, FTTF is now located separately in the shop away from the shore excursions making it easier to monitor 🙂

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Edited by csj092809
Add picture

As long as your cruise docs show your specialty restaurant was paid for, I doubt you have to do anything else except board.

I'm not sure if a phone "boarding pass" is acceptable, although that is certainly the future.  When I boarded the Conquest last month, it wasn't.  Carnival usually rolls out changes incrementally, starting with one or two ships on a trial basis or beta program, so your sailing may be a test case.

I would print the paper boarding pass JIC.

I am not sure, but some people on my FB group are not seeing the reservation and FTTF like I am and they are on my cruise. So, wonder if it is being rolled out in phases to users. 

Thank you, I will print out my boarding passes!

On another note, I do not have specialty restaurant listed on my cruise docs but  I do have all of my email confirmations. I will print those out, as well.

Edited by csj092809
NA

3 hours ago, reeinaz said:

Someone on facebook said this new process is being introduced to 10% of  the passengers across the line as a test run.

It must be..my FB group is not having any luck seeing it either.

I guess I was randomly picked, lol.