Spa Serene Day - Sojourn

Isklaar

I can't believe that I need to ask about this, but we've never chosen this as one of our benefits before.  

It's been a few years since I even used the spa on any of the O class ships and I can't remember what facilities would be available to us. I vaguely recall a relatively secluded deck area with sun chairs etc.

So for our upcoming cruise on Sojourn we're considering choosing the Spa Serene Day but don't know what to expect. Can someone enlighten me please?

Edited by Isklaar

1 hour ago, 2SailingNomads said:

Some chairs on the back deck, access to the heated loungers, and the rain shower, steam room, etc.   

Thank you.  It's time for us to give it a try and it sounds like a good bet for a sea day.

20 hours ago, Isklaar said:

I can't believe that I need to ask about this, but we've never chosen this as one of our benefits before.  

It's been a few years since I even used the spa on any of the O class ships and I can't remember what facilities would be available to us. I vaguely recall a relatively secluded deck area with sun chairs etc.

So for our upcoming cruise on Sojourn we're considering choosing the Spa Serene Day but don't know what to expect. Can someone enlighten me please?

Access to this spa was free of charge as part of getting a massage but I think that's changed.  The last 2 cruises I was directed to a massage waiting room before my massage instead of waiting in the spa.  Personally, it's one of my perks as Platinum but never choose it.  The Serene Spa doesn't fit my hyperactive personality.

I would, however, strongly recommend doing the crystal bowl meditation experience at least once.  First one is free and it takes place in the spa.