Deluxe Beverage Package

Is the Deluxe Beverage Package available to purchase on short sailings? We are looking at a 5 night Caribbean sailing on Independence.

I seem to remember a cruise line had a policy that Beverage packages could not be purchased on sailings less that 7 nights but cannot remember which line had this policy.

Thanks.

57 minutes ago, simon stingray said:

Is the Deluxe Beverage Package available to purchase on short sailings? We are looking at a 5 night Caribbean sailing on Independence.

I seem to remember a cruise line had a policy that Beverage packages could not be purchased on sailings less that 7 nights but cannot remember which line had this policy.

Thanks.

51 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes, it's available for most short sailings, but not for those based out of the UK.

^^^ This, and it was only on 3 nighters, IIRC, not “less than 7”.  😊

18 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Yes, it's available for most short sailings, but not for those based out of the UK.

We were able to book the DBP on a three night sailing last October when cruising from Southampton on IOTS.

I think that RCCL limits the number of DBP they sell to ex Southampton sailings as about two months before departure it was not available to purchase and some friends who booked late were told that the DBP limit had been reached.

4 hours ago, Norwich Cruiser said:

We were able to book the DBP on a three night sailing last October when cruising from Southampton on IOTS.

I think that RCCL limits the number of DBP they sell to ex Southampton sailings as about two months before departure it was not available to purchase and some friends who booked late were told that the DBP limit had been reached.

It's also been relatively recent that Royal stopped offering the package on short UK based cruises.