Refreshment Package pricing?

cjc729

Refreshment package only has a 10% discount on Vision of the Seas, Panama Canal in November.  34.58 CAD.  This is a big increase from a couple of years ago.  I'm trying to figure out if it is worth it.  Can anyone please post the cost of canned pop  and sparkling water?  I can't find that info anywhere and it would be a huge help.  thanks!  Liz

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Likely to be about $4, if that's the main thing you are drinking, you may want to consider the soda package or none at all.

Thanks your info is v helpful.  the soda package is just the fountain drinks and in the past they have often been flat plus it doesn't include sparkling water or decent coffee but considering the price increase from our last RCCL cruise a few years ago, it really may not be worth it.  Liz

40 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Not sure if Vision has a Freestyle machine, but you'd have a lot of choices and they should not be flat.

I was so delighted when I read this but alas, Vision of the Seas does not have a Freestyle.  Back to the drawing board!  L

46 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Not sure if Vision has a Freestyle machine, but you'd have a lot of choices and they should not be flat.

Actually I looked at an older post - and it does have a freestyle machine.  So thanks v much.  L

18 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I agree, it's not been reported to my knowledge.

I just checked the soda package For my cruise and it says it includes freestyle beverages. Would that be the same as freestyle machine? 

Edited by trackies
Typo

2 minutes ago, trackies said:

I just checked the soda package For my cruise and it says it includes freestyle beverages. Would that be the same as freestyle machine? 

Yes, but I'll bet that text is boilerplate and is the same for every ship, whether it has a Freestyle machine or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, trackies said:

I will contact them and check. Thanks for the heads up. Liz 

You should know that it's not uncommon to get incorrect info from Royal's customer service people.

Here’s a list from a couple of days ago from a reliable website with the ships that have the Freestyle machines.

• Adventure of the Seas
  • Allure of the Seas
  • Anthem of the Seas
  • Enchantment of the Seas
  • Explorer of the Seas
  • Freedom of the Seas
  • Grandeur of the Seas
  • Harmony of the Seas
  • Independence of the Seas
  • Jewel of the Seas
  • Majesty of the Seas
  • Mariner of the Seas