Chefs Table, is it worth the price?

Ukigirl

On 9/15/2019 at 9:21 AM, Ukigirl said:

Will be on Majesty in November and since there’s limited dining options, thinking of purchasing Chefs Table.  It’s currently $84 (plus gratuities) per person, four courses with wine pairings.  We aren’t the biggest foodies but sure do enjoy a great meal and wine. Guess I’m asking if it’s worth it?

The problem with that question is "to who"?  Worth it to you? To me? To anyone?  I see that question all the time and is too subjective to answer.   But will say we have done the Chefs Table several times - is the food & wine "Great"? I did not think so.  Was the experience fun?  Yes.  So I would not pay for it expecting a great meal & great wine, but was the general experience worth to us what we paid? Yep.   Will we do it again?  Probably not. Been there, done that so to speak.   

I've done 6 Chef Tables on RCL and the last one a few weeks ago on Radiance was the best of all. There was a new menu that everyone loved. If you're a person who's into wine this might not be for you, but remember that's only half the experience. Frankly, I'm always happy with the wine selections but it's the food and company I go for. You should be able to get at least 20% off when you board.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, polymedia said:

I've done 6 Chef Tables on RCL and the last one a few weeks ago on Radiance was the best of all. There was a new menu that everyone loved. If you're a person who's into wine this might not be for you, but remember that's only half the experience. Frankly, I'm always happy with the wine selections but it's the food and company I go for. You should be able to get at least 20% off when you board.

Would you happen to have the menu?