NCL Encore Bar List or Crawl - PRINTABLE

Victorious8

I'm going on the NCL Encore for the Inaugural TA and I wanted to challenge myself to go to all of the bars in one day so I made this list! I thought others might find it fun or useful. Since no one has yet sailed the Encore we can't be sure if it is completely accurate. I may make some updates when I get back. Hope you enjoy! 

Norwegian.jpg

Norwegian Encore Bars List .pdf

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ColeThornton said:

Nice job.  I could take that challenge but then I'd have to figure out what to do in the afternoon hours when I was finished.  😉

Well I mean some don't open until the evening, this is made to be an afternoon crawl. Your mimosa's and bloody's don't count! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sparkmaster said:

You. I like you.

Also, trying all 20 bars in one day may be hazardous to one's health. 

No way! Not if you know how to pace yourself a bit. A few in the morning, nap in the afternoon and then it's go time again. Eat three full meals and you could do it without even being totally trashed! 

• Like 1

Thank you SO much!

I just uploaded and saved to my Encore file.

I also took a picture of it and sent to my dh and two "kids" 21 and 25.  My 21 is at school so hasn't answered yet but my 25 year old texted back to count her in LOL 

I'm up for the challenge. Thank you, this will be a fun family thing for my family hahahahahahaha 🙂

I'm going on the NCL Encore for the Inaugural TA and I wanted to challenge myself to go to all of the bars in one day so I made this list! I thought others might find it fun or useful. Since no one has yet sailed the Encore we can't be sure if it is completely accurate. I may make some updates when I get back. Hope you enjoy! 
Norwegian.thumb.jpg.a388e2e2c6bb05e0633eafde15aeebe8.jpg
Got one for the Bliss?[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

On 9/15/2019 at 6:45 PM, Victorious8 said:
I'm going on the NCL Encore for the Inaugural TA and I wanted to challenge myself to go to all of the bars in one day so I made this list! I thought others might find it fun or useful. Since no one has yet sailed the Encore we can't be sure if it is completely accurate. I may make some updates when I get back. Hope you enjoy! Norwegian.thumb.jpg.a388e2e2c6bb05e0633eafde15aeebe8.jpg&key=ba7db92ccbd35b510dbe4b052cff6b168e4ef8e8aca896d4d691b1bd83109a02

Here's a list for the Bliss if you can help. TIA[emoji106]5b2a70bf2dc544991bc04ede7a9af952.jpg 

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

Exciting! I am traveling with 3 people that will gladly accept this challenge, although we know we won't be in the Haven Bar or the Vibe Deck because we won't have access to those locations, but we'll hit all the ones we can. Watch out world, we have the drink package!

On 9/15/2019 at 11:45 PM, Victorious8 said:

Norwegian.jpg

Norwegian Encore Bars List .pdf 4.92 MB · 30 downloads

Now this is why NCL still appeals to me!

• 1 month later...