Group Dining on Norwegian

Sunburg1

You will probably be assigned a 5:30 pm dining time.  You won't be able to all sit at one table, and might even be spread out through the dining room.  This is something to ask the group event coordinator prior to making reservations.  Are you sure your whole group wants to eat together every night???  I think plan one dinner or two and then let the group do their own thing on the other nights, some might want to do a specialty restaurant instead of MDR one night.

From NCL, everytime I setup a M&G they send me this cover letter, you could try sending them a note, 

specialeventsxxxxx@ncl.com ( just replace xxxx with the ships name ) or calling that 800 number. Hope this helps, have a good day

Dining

Regrettably, we can only assist with groups of 12 or more guests. For requests with less than 12 guests, reservations can be made online or by calling the Reservations Department at 1-800-327-7030.  All available days and times are actual available inventory.  If your request is not available, the Restaurant team onboard can try to assist at embarkation.

Confirmed Dining 

If there are any minor guest count changes (1-2) or time needs to be adjusted, please have the Group Leader see the Restaurant team onboard.

Shows

All show reservations are done online or by calling the Reservations Department at 1-800-327-7030