Seward to Anchorage Help Needed

jr8934

I have used Salmonberry Tours and was very pleased. They offer a tour from Seward to Anchorage (I actually did the reverse) but same itinerary in reverse. They are a private tour outfitter but perhaps you could get others on your Roll Call to join in. Expensive but totally worth it!

Funny story - once our tour was underway, we started conversation with the guide about where we were from (AZ.) She told us her sister had property in AZ and we may have heard of her ... our guide was Sarah Palin's sister, Heather!

Here's the link to contact Salmonberry - again, HIGHLY recommend!

https://www.salmonberrytours.com/tours/seward-to-anchorage-transfer-and-tour

• Like 1

On 9/22/2019 at 5:37 AM, beeandkmon said:

We used the park to park shuttle service booked with our major marine boat tour. However, our cruise left out of Seward and the bus was to downtown Anchorage. If the timing works for you I would recommend a Major Marine boat tour. 

Nope this is not an option for the op.    They need to be at the airport  by 7:30p.  

On 9/17/2019 at 1:36 AM, jr8934 said:

In July, 2020, our Millennium cruise ends in Seward. Our flight doesn't leave till 9:30 PM. Is there a transportation company offering 1/2 day tours from Seward that end at airport? Thanks! Joyce

If you want to take full advantage of your limited day. I suggest a Hertz rental car.  Before you turn up your nose at the price.  Ask yourself how often are you getting to Alaska ?    This option makes superb use of your time.      Additional would be to see if an 8am Kenai Fjords tour is ruining at 8am with Kenai Fjords Tours.     

Depends on you?