NCL Sun - Sideways Inside Cabins

LEtue

On 9/18/2019 at 2:50 PM, LEtue said:

Trying to pick an inside cabin on the Sun.  Anyone stayed in 8329, 8330, 8331 or 8332?  Is any one of them better than the others?  Any feedback is appreciated!

I have sideways 8331 booked for my Alaska next year, I chose this room because it does not adjoin another room, there is white space shown all around the room.

38 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

I have sideways 8331 booked for my Alaska next year, I chose this room because it does not adjoin another room, there is white space shown all around the room.

I just picked this same cabin for Alaska in May and for the same reason! 

I haven't had any issues in the past with white spaces around my cabin....only public areas above and below.  Hope we both love the cabin!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, LEtue said:

I just picked this same cabin for Alaska in May and for the same reason! 

I haven't had any issues in the past with white spaces around my cabin....only public areas above and below.  Hope we both love the cabin!

Great minds think alike, we are October, would love some feedback if you remember 😊

Good to hear you have not had problems with white space as the only thing that worried me was incase the white space was staff access doors that might be in regular use, I hope they are maybe linen stores.

3 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

Great minds think alike, we are October, would love some feedback if you remember 😊

Good to hear you have not had problems with white space as the only thing that worried me was incase the white space was staff access doors that might be in regular use, I hope they are maybe linen stores.

I will come back and let you know since this is my first sideways cabin experience!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, lamchops said:

I have stayed in sideways cabins twice and loved them. The configuration makes them seem larger but I’m sure they aren’t.

Have you been in one on the Sun?  This video shows how roomy they are and according to the sq footage on the NCL they are bigger....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKMaBcvjcQU&list=PLL5x1PdrKflTM2Kr8KGf5g5ogqPucyFrO&index=5&t=0s

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LEtue said:

I will come back and let you know since this is my first sideways cabin experience!

Thanks for that, snap, my first sideways too 😀

That's the same video I found while I was choosing, it was enough to convince me!

Edited by ziggyuk

2 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

Thanks for that, snap, my first sideways too 😀

That's the same video I found while I was choosing, it was enough to convince me!

Looks like we're all going sideways in 2020 :classic_biggrin:   

In my case....first solo in my first sideways cabin!   

• Like 1

On 9/19/2019 at 8:59 PM, 2cmu92 said:

C Cruise - I am in 9141 in a few weeks...is it really a larger cabin, or just a different layout?

It is so large - you will love it... so much storage - it really is a larger cabin....  I thought it was as big as a balcony room without the balcony...