End of cruise survey

Joanandjoe

First cruise since 2018.  Love to note the particular staff who serve us well each cruise.  Assume the end of cruise survey is still electronic?  Is it still intranet only through Regent or now through a link on the internet?  Hopefully can be done within a week post-cruise or still before disembarking?

Edited by ginny123
Left out a word

12 hours ago, ginny123 said:

First cruise since 2018.  Love to note the particular staff who serve us well each cruise.  Assume the end of cruise survey is still electronic?  Is it still intranet only through Regent or now through a link on the internet?  Hopefully can be done within a week post-cruise or still before disembarking?

Believe it still has to be done before you leave the ship at least that was the case with us in Feb and i haven't read of anyone saying there has been a change. 

Based on our recent Voyager cruise, disembarking on July 14, the survey had to be completed prior to leaving the ship. 

I was unable to access the survey using the provided url on my and DH’s iPads, so we used the ship’s computers in the computer room. We prepared ahead of time with a list of names of crew members we wanted to acknowledge/praise and a few things we wanted to mention about our experience on an otherwise fantastic 19-day cruise.

I have a great dislike for the survey questions which you pick a number.  Does anyone have a suggestion where you can send messages directly to a person or office if you want to praise or complain about someone or something?

Scout16:

Default for the Good, Bad, and Ugly of a cruise experience is--

Jennefer Teegen, Director of Guest Experience & Loyalty

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

jteegen@rssc.com

Hard copy to her at: 

Regent Seven Seas Cruises

ATTN:  Jennefer Teegen

7300 Corporate Drive

Miami, FL 33126

--------

She was proactive, on one occasion, in reaching out to spouse and self after the Pandemic shutdown resulted in us being "stranded" at San Diego on March 13, 2020 at Regent's hotel and unable to board Splendor the next day to begin our planned 50th wedding anniversary cruise.  It was back to Seattle the next day and beginning of lockdown. 

Then, totally unexpected:  A nice, and unanticipated Christmas surprise.  Premium bottle of champagne accompanied by a personal letter.

Subsequent interactions have been positive when providing feedback on suggestions I made as to having an onboard event coinciding with a significant historical event (such as D-Day, June 6, 1944 at Normandy, France); and national holidays pertinent to Veterans--of all Allied Nations.  Result:  Onboard staff followed-through by providing such a venue with appropriate recognition so us Vets and spouses could meet. 

Give it a try.  

GOARMY!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I disembarked the Voyager yesterday and have been unable to fill out the online survey - came here to see if I could get some guidance.  Well, thanks everyone, I had no idea that it had to be completed before leaving the ship. 😯

I started reading this topic without checking the date. It started in 2019… now Sept 2023. No change in the on board requirement.

We just completed two segments. VCE-BCN was port intensive, including the last day. Can’t imagine how many responses they rec’d. BCN-NYC was the opposite in tempo but when I signed on rec’d only the housekeeping and butler portions..no restaurant, entertainment,services, etc. 

suspect that this was not the entire survey.