Regal Princess Bathroom Amenities Question.

GetMeToTheSpa

14 minutes ago, GetMeToTheSpa said:

Looking for information on the bathroom amenities.  Bar soap or liquid?  Is there a decent hair shampoo,  conditioner and hair dryer? 

If shower liquids, is it on a dispenser or small bottles?  

Anything else? Shower cap, sewing kit? 

Thanks!

No more small bottles.....

Bulk shampoo and conditioner pump bottles mounted to the wall in the shower.

it is nasty. We bring our own.

There has been very small bar soap. With all the environmental changes by Princess that may be going to bottles as well.

We bring our own bar soap too.

If you're new to Princess...about all you'll get in the bathroom is the shampoo/conditioner & body wash that are mounted on the shower wall, a small bar soap and a tube of lotion.

The shampoo/conditioner doesn't work well for most women. I bring my own conditioner and use the provided stuff for just shampoo. That works well for me.

The soap will be replenished by your steward, usually automagically. If you manage to use up the lotion, the steward will usually give you more of that as well.

I also ask the steward for an extra bar soap to use in the shower, never have been turned down. I bring my own shampoo and conditioner in travel bottles. The hair dryers work fine for me but I have thin (and relatively short) hair. Those with thick or longer hair frequently complain.

• Like 1

I’m with above posters. We pack our own bar soap for shower, also shampoo and conditioner. I have used the shower gel provided, smells good and lathers well. And yes, hair dryers are weak but styling is usually a waste of time once you get out on

deck. 😉  I also like the Lotus spa lotion, cabin stewards are very good at replenishing once it gets low. 

Edited by JoRoy218