NCL Air program confusion

Joken35

I am sure this has been asked before , but here goes.We are a party of six with 3 reservations that are linked together. we are all

departing from Newark to Buenos Aires. Today 2 of us got our air info indicating we are going on different flights. Is this common..I called NCL and they said it was too soon to known our flights. The cruise is Feb 2020. Has anyone experienced this before . If we are separate we are going  to cancel and go with Princess. We have until tonight to cancel

Until your flights are ticketed, the flights shown in your reservation are placeholders and are subject to change.  Ticketing typically happens about 40-60 days out.  At that point, you should all be on the same flights if the reservations are linked properly, but there's always a chance they could get screwed up and be separated.

Had 2 cabins (4 passengers) in which the reservations were linked.   Prior to final flight information,  everyone was on different flights, as timf2001 stated, it was just a placeholder.   At 40 days out, the final flight information became available and all were traveling together.   I called the airfare department at NCL just to be sure they showed the reservations linked.   Worked out better than expected, non stop flights at a reasonable time. 

• Like 1

People here told me that NCL doesn't "link" reservations for the purposes of flight booking.  That said - I'm one of a party of 3 in 2 cabins (I'm the solo), my placeholders for the departure flights were different from those of the other two but a couple days before the tickets were issued mine aligned with the others and our final tickets had us on the same flights.

My TA confirmed for me yesterday that our reservations were, in fact, linked.