Haven Escape H7 Forward-Facing Penthouse vs H4 2-Bedroom Family Villa

Heckah

Hi all,

So I've decided I'm going to splurge on the Haven for our upcoming cruise.  There are four of us (2 adults and 2 kids age 11 and 9 ) and we are currently in a family mini suite, which we were fine with the last time.  

Would we be OK in the H7 or is it really worth the extra $2000 to go to the H4 2 Bedroom Villa?

Edited by Heckah

We are currently booked into an H-7 on the Bliss but have put in a High bid for an H-4.  It is just the 2 of us but we really enjoy the extra room.  An H4 is physically located in the Haven while our H-7 is located on Deck 10.  I think the kids would enjoy having their own room and being close to all of the things the Haven has to offer.  The H-4 is significantly more than the H-7 but all things considered,  The H-7 is a better value for the family.

4 hours ago, Heckah said:

Hi all,

So I've decided I'm going to splurge on the Haven for our upcoming cruise.  There are four of us (2 adults and 2 kids age 11 and 9 ) and we are currently in a family mini suite, which we were fine with the last time.  

Would we be OK in the H7 or is it really worth the extra $2000 to go to the H4 2 Bedroom Villa?

If last cruise you were fine in a MS, you’ll be more than fine in an H7. The living room area is probably as big as a MS. Kids sleep on the sofa bed and mom and dad sleep on the comfy king bed in the bedroom. You have to share the large bathroom with dual sinks, nice walk-in shower and water closet toilet.  If you’re eligible to bid, the minimum bid H7 to an H4 should be about $500 or keep checking for price drops if there’s an oversupply and upgrade directly.

I have no direct knowledge, but I believe H7 on deck 14 has a mostly enclosed balcony with a cut out for viewing.

Edited by aero777

42 minutes ago, Heckah said:

Ugh...Thanks a lot Chesneygirl!  Your beautiful video just cost me $2000. 

LOL I'm sorry that it cost you so much but I think you're going to LOVE the suite and the Haven experience. 

With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms it's going to be perfect for your family of 4. Oh and wait til you see the master bath in person….the video doesn't come close to doing it any justice! Enjoy!! :classic_smile: