Suite Concierge email/reply?

SRV FAN

Hi all... I need some Suite Concierge help.... 

We are staying in a suite & received our welcome email... I replied (twice now) & have not heard back. I ask questions that I'd like answers to before we sail.

Do they normally reply to your emails? If so, when? 

They sent the original email to my hubs email addy, (no clue why), so I replied from MY email addy… I am wondering if they are not getting my replies because of that? 

TIA! 

Edited by SRV FAN

31 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

Hi all... I need some Suite Concierge help.... 

We are staying in a suite & received our welcome email... I replied (twice now) & have not heard back. I ask questions that I'd like answers to before we sail.

Do they normally reply to your emails? If so, when? 

They sent the original email to my hubs email addy, (no clue why), so I replied from MY email addy… I am wondering if they are not getting my replies because of that? 

TIA! 

I think its hit or miss if you get a response. If your are in star class with a genie you definitely will. most suite concierge may not reply. Two different emails also might not be helping matters. 

What questions are you asking them if you dont mind sharing? 

3 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

I think its hit or miss if you get a response. If your are in star class with a genie you definitely will. most suite concierge may not reply. Two different emails also might not be helping matters. 

What questions are you asking them if you dont mind sharing? 

The main thing I want to know is what dining options are available to us for lunch on embarkation day...we're on Allure. That's all I really NEED to know at this point...

10 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

The main thing I want to know is what dining options are available to us for lunch on embarkation day...we're on Allure. That's all I really NEED to know at this point...

Recent Allure Compass here, see Day 1:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2690799-“live”-from-allure-of-the-seas-825-91third-time’s-a-charm/?tab=comments#comment-58208325

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

No...I've seen that. I am hoping there is a venue for Suite class guests ...not just what's open for everyone. 

Edited by SRV FAN

13 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

The RCI app has a good feature for that - just click on one button and shows all eating venues open at that time.

Just now, Biker19 said:

The RCI app has a good feature for that - just click on one button and shows all eating venues open at that time.

Just looking for SUITE CLASS venues.... I know what all is open to all guests....hoping there is a venue just for Suite guests.... I thought there was....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SRV FAN said:

No...I've seen that. I am hoping there is a venue for Suite class guests ...not just what's open for everyone. 

There wil be a letter in your stateroom with the suite perks.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

There wil be a letter in your stateroom with the suite perks.

THANKS...…..

But I know that as well...……………. but we want to have lunch before we get to our Stateroom.... I know all the suite perks..... just need to know where we can have lunch without having to eat in the Windjammer with all the masses. 

Maybe I should rephrase this question...…………… where do the Pinnacles get to have lunch on embarkation day? 

• Haha 1

s. 

Maybe I should rephrase this question...…………… where do the Pinnacles get to have lunch on embarkation day? 

Coastal Kitchen also. We just head for the CK and a glass of champagne then lunch while we wait for the staterooms to be available. CK is the only venue specifically for suite and pinnacle guests (breakfast , lunch and dinner)

Edited by Tulsacoker
  • Like 1

THANKS...…..

But I know that as well...……………. but we want to have lunch before we get to our Stateroom.... I know all the suite perks..... just need to know where we can have lunch without having to eat in the Windjammer with all the masses. 

If your ship has a Coastal Kitchen (Allure does) and you are in a Grand Suite or better, you can have lunch (even embarkation day) at CK.

1 minute ago, Tulsacoker said:

Coastal Kitchen also. We just head for the CK and a glass of champagne then lunch while we wait for the staterooms to be available. CK is the only venue specifically for suite and pinnacle guests 

THANK YOU!!  Exactly what I needed to know!