Two weeks in Canada & New England on the revolutionized Summit: my review with photos

Turtles06

15 hours ago, TomBeckCruise said:

I have reposted this review for our 8-31-22  Summit Canada/NE cruise. 

WE have been fortunate to have sailed with Judith and her wife two times, and probably been on 10+ shore excursions with her.  Judith is an expert traveler, and if she puts together a shore excursion for fellow Cruise Critic members to join it will have been thoroughly researched.

I asked her once if she would consider being a travel agent or travel planner.

Tom, I am totally speechless.   Thank you for all those far too kind words!  It's been so much fun to cruise with you and Rebekah.  I hope we get to do it again!

Enjoy the NE/Canada cruise.  I do know you'll be loving the seafood.  🙂 

Judith

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JHUNTGOLF said:

Turtles06,

What a fantastic and extremely comprehensive review of your New England/Canada cruise!!!  BRAVO!!!! 🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳🚢🛳

My wife and I are cruising with another couple on the 12 night September 21, 2022, Summit out of Boston.  I’d love to share your entire review not only with the couple we’re traveling with, but also with the Roll Call for our cruise.  I want to cut and paste into a single document your individual postings and pictures describing everything you did.  By my count, I think there were about 23 postings. Right now, I have no idea how big of a file this would be and whether it would be possible to create a link to it for our Roll Call.  However, before doing this, I wanted to get your permission to put your info and pictures together in this way so it can be shared with others.  I would also post it on this thread.

John

John,  thanks for all the kind words (and emojis ☺️), I really appreciate them. 

I think the simplest thing for sharing this is just to give folks the link to this thread. Although it's long, it's easy to read or skip through the posts.   Since this is not a Roll Call, anyone can view this thread, they don't need to be a member of CC or signed in.   

Would that work for you?   Happy to help if not.

Judith

26 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

John,  thanks for all the kind words (and emojis ☺️), I really appreciate them. 

I think the simplest thing for sharing this is just to give folks the link to this thread. Although it's long, it's easy to read or skip through the posts.   Since this is not a Roll Call, anyone can view this thread, they don't need to be a member of CC or signed in.   

Would that work for you?   Happy to help if not.

Judith

Judith,

Yes, that’ll work.  I’ll post the linkage on my Roll Call.

John

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JHUNTGOLF said:

Judith,

Yes, that’ll work.  I’ll post the linkage on my Roll Call.

John

Here’s what I just posted on the September 21, 2022, Summit Roll Call:

Some of you may have already seen and read an informative, lengthy, and extremely detailed 2019 review (with tons of pictures) of the 14 night Celebrity Summit sailing out of New York City.  This cruise went to all of the ports that our September 21, 2022, cruise is visiting.  If you haven’t read it, I strongly recommend it to everyone on this Roll Call.  It’ll give you tons of ideas of what to do in the various ports and the pictures will whet your appetite until we get on the Summit on September 21.  To view this review on the Cruise Critic website, go to Cruise Lines “A - O” then click on Celebrity Cruises then search for and click on Two weeks in Canada & New England on the revolutionized Summit:  my review with photos.

John

1 hour ago, JHUNTGOLF said:

To view this review on the Cruise Critic website, go to Cruise Lines “A - O” then click on Celebrity Cruises then search for and click on Two weeks in Canada & New England on the revolutionized Summit:  my review with photos.

John, that will work, but you can make it even easier for folks by giving them the actual link to this thread, so all they have to do is click on it.  ☺️

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2698791-two-weeks-in-canada-new-england-on-the-revolutionized-summit-my-review-with-photos/

1 hour ago, Turtles06 said:

John, that will work, but you can make it even easier for folks by giving them the actual link to this thread, so all they have to do is click on it.  ☺️

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2698791-two-weeks-in-canada-new-england-on-the-revolutionized-summit-my-review-with-photos/

Thanks, I'll add it.

John

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Well here it is, a whole year after the last post, and I just binge read this entire thread.  Thank you, turtles06, for the best review ever.  We're doing this cruise out of Boston on 10/2.  I've made lots of notes and now have a lot of follow up to do.

8 hours ago, Lilith said:

Well here it is, a whole year after the last post, and I just binge read this entire thread.  Thank you, turtles06, for the best review ever.  We're doing this cruise out of Boston on 10/2.  I've made lots of notes and now have a lot of follow up to do.

Thanks for your very kind words! 

I hope you have a fabulous trip, and lots of great food! 

• Like 1