Straws on Getaway?

cebee123

1 hour ago, cebee123 said:

I know NCL has stopped using plastic straws. Do they have paper ones available or would I have to bring my own? 

Bring your own.  So much easier and you don't have to guess about whether you will have one or not.  Plastic straws are light weight and take up very little space in your luggage.  I take a dozen or two with me on every cruise.  Don't even have to buy them.  Most fast food places give they away for free.

P.S.  The paper straws go limp after only a few minutes and can get pretty annoying.  Never had that issue with my plastic beauties.

Edited by Love my butler
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Love my butler said:

Bring your own.  So much easier and you don't have to guess about whether you will have one or not.  Plastic straws are light weight and take up very little space in your luggage.  I take a dozen or two with me on every cruise.  Don't even have to buy them.  Most fast food places give they away for free.

P.S.  The paper straws go limp after only a few minutes and can get pretty annoying.  Never had that issue with my plastic beauties.

I second bringing your own.  We sailed the Star last year and they had no straws at all.  Drinking those daiquiris with a spoon was fun.  Especially when the bars didn’t have any to provide. 

• Like 1