Has "Six" started? Anyone see it yet?

Red-Sol

We are unable yet to reserve Six for our 12/1/19 cruise on the Bliss. How was entry into the theater handled on the recent cruises. 

Joe,

Dig into your vinyl from the 70s and listen to this (both sides) just so you can compare.

image.jpeg.ce788016a25aed39f0d092487ad67a3b.jpeg

Edited by CPT Trips
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, CPT Trips said:

We are unable yet to reserve Six for our 12/1/19 cruise on the Bliss. How was entry into the theater handled on the recent cruises. 

Joe,

Dig into your vinyl from the 70s and listen to this (both sides) just so you can compare.

image.jpeg.ce788016a25aed39f0d092487ad67a3b.jpeg

Hey Randy!

I'm afraid that even if I dig through all of my vinyl...I won't be able to find a turntable to play it! 😉

As long as none of the songs sound like this though I'm good:

We sailed Bliss 9/1-9/8. First week of SIX. We went to first showing. It was scheduled for 3 days of shows.

high energy, modern and good production values. 

The only people around me recording were cast members from Jersey Boys. The productions cast were all there to support first performance. The cast are British . They boarded ship behind us ,  when we boarded in Seattle.

was very well received.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, realnurse2 said:

We are unable to book online for the Bliss production of Six for some reason. We sail the end of November. Any suggestions?   

Pat

We sail in October and can't book online.

For all of you who have upcoming sailings on Bliss and can't book online (I'm in the same boat...pun intended 😉) You might want to try calling and see if it is possible to reserve that way. I haven't done that myself yet but my sailing isn't until late January and while Jersey Boys can be reserved for our sailing online now..nothing else yet. (Six or Happy Hour Prohibition)

Edited by Red-Sol

1 hour ago, Red-Sol said:

For all of you who have upcoming sailings on Bliss and can't book online (I'm in the same boat...pun intended 😉) You might want to try calling and see if it is possible to reserve that way. I haven't done that myself yet but my sailing isn't until late January and while Jersey Boys can be reserved for our sailing online now..nothing else yet. (Six or Happy Hour Prohibition)

We are on a week from today and haven't been to book Six. I called several times and the Concierge could not book it either. I finally gave up on trying. Will deal with it on board. 

1 hour ago, Shidah said:

So does it have a storyline or is it a bunch of women just singing the story line?  From the video clip above it looks so so, hoping there is more to it.

From a recent review:

Amanda Finn, New City Stage: Unlike a conventional musical, "Six" doesn't have a linear plot. The six wives of Henry VIII challenge themselves to a sing-off. Or an anguish-off, of sorts. They must convince the audience that their plight with the King was worse than the others. And between the two beheaded, two divorced, one dead and one surviving, there is more tea to spill than even the juiciest soap opera. "Grey's Anatomy" has nothing on this drama.