HAL Navigator App

I like vacation

Hello Everyone! 

I know that the HAL Navigator tool has been discussed before but I don't recall anyone mentioning that the Navigator app works, with limited functionality, before you board the ship. 

We depart Civatavecchia next Monday, October 7th on the NS and I am currently able to view the Happening on Board section and much more at home in NYC.  Happy Hour schedules, trivia games, poolside movie titles and World Stage entertainment listings are all available to help you plan your day.  Additionally, shore excursion descriptions are available to read but not available to book until you board the ship.  Another interesting tidbit is that the passenger emergency drill will be at 3:45 Monday.    

Has anyone else successfully logged on more than a week in advance of departure?

Don

Thank you for sharing this Don! I just shared this with my roll call members. I will get to test this out soon.

Will try to remember and circle back to report,  since I am sailing out of San Diego. It might be a ship by ship, or location by location thing.

24 minutes ago, cat shepard said:

Thank you for sharing this Don! I just shared this with my roll call members. I will get to test this out soon.

Will try to remember and circle back to report,  since I am sailing out of San Diego. It might be a ship by ship, or location by location thing.

It also appears to be based on what version of the HAL Navigator app you have.  Unfortunately, I updated the app on my phone today and lost the limited functionality I was viewing yesterday and this morning. Now the app states that everything will be available once on board. ☹️

This is what I had before the update:

Screenshot_20191002-154003_Navigator.jpg

Edited by I like vacation
add info

20 minutes ago, I like vacation said:

It also appears to be based on what version of the HAL Navigator app you have.  Unfortunately, I updated the app on my phone today and lost the limited functionality I was viewing yesterday and this morning. Now the app states that everything will be available once on board. ☹️

This is what I had before the update:

Screenshot_20191002-154003_Navigator.jpg

Thank you , Don. I will share this info, too.

3 minutes ago, GeezerCouple said:

New to HAL:

What is this HAL Navigator app?

Is is shown on the HAL website somewhere?

Thank you!

GC

GC, you download this App from your Play Store on an Android device, or your App Store on your Apple device. It is a free download.  Search for Holland America line navigator. 

And then down load it to your device.