Getaway HA (aft ph) deck sizes?

erdoran

I did search and found threads for Bliss, but not for Getaway and I know there is a thread for that.  Can someone please point me in that direction?  I’m holding one on Deck 11 but looking for the configuration and deck size info for the Haven Aft PH suites.  TIA.

21 minutes ago, erdoran said:

I did search and found threads for Bliss, but not for Getaway and I know there is a thread for that.  Can someone please point me in that direction?  I’m holding one on Deck 11 but looking for the configuration and deck size info for the Haven Aft PH suites.  TIA.

I don’t have specific size but we were in an aft penthouse On the getaway last November and it is huge! We have been in aft penthouse on escape as well. That is our room of choice because of the huge balcony. You won’t be disappointed!

Thanks, i had remembered that post but couldn’t find it, very helpful!  We’re holding Deck 11.  Turns out 9 and 12 are $300 more!!  This is 12/2020 when I guess the new pricing is effective.  

Anyone stay on 11?  Did the balcony “feel” big?  Is the bigger one on 12/9 worth $600 total more?

On a different topic (I’ll probably put up a new thread) this is a TA from Barcelona to NYC, stops in Spain, Azores, Bermuda, leaving 12/5/20.  We’re debating the aft balcony because we are concerned that it will be chilly in general and we may not get as much use as we would like - but looking for others’ experience.

1 hour ago, erdoran said:

We’re holding Deck 11.  Turns out 9 and 12 are $300 more!!  This is 12/2020 when I guess the new pricing is effective.  

Anyone stay on 11?  Did the balcony “feel” big?  Is the bigger one on 12/9 worth $600 total more?

You can see deck 11 BA/GA balcony here...

...both 9 (largest) and 12 have a larger balcony (both have a support pole) and they are both a different configuration from your deck 11. On BA/GA, 9 and 12 are Configuration B while deck 11 is Configuration A.  In addition to paying more, you'd lose the 2nd access door to the balcony. I'm surprised that the difference is $300pp. I've seen $50pp more for the largest aft-facing suite balconies but $300pp isn't worth it, IMO.