Exploring Miami - what to do with luggage before flight?

Kesali

A cruise I am booked on in August says it arrives in Miami at 6:30 pm.  Our two flight choices are 1:45 PM or 8:45 PM.  If we wanted to explore a bit before heading to the airport, what do people do with their luggage?  Haul it with them?  Store them somewhere?

16 minutes ago, Kesali said:

A cruise I am booked on in August says it arrives in Miami at 6:30 pm.  Our two flight choices are 1:45 PM or 8:45 PM.  If we wanted to explore a bit before heading to the airport, what do people do with their luggage?  Haul it with them?  Store them somewhere?

Arrives at 6:30 PM?  I suspect a typo and you meant 6:30 in the morning.

You can Uber/Lyft or taxi to South Beach and store your bags at the Luggage Lounge (opens about 9:00) - then explore SB, boozy brunch, people watching, art deco architecture, etc.  Your cruise line may also offer excursions to see Miami/Miami Beach - hop-on/off bus tours, etc. - that include luggage storage and a trip to the airport.

For the 8:45 flight I would look at www.resortpass.com for hotels/resorts offering day passes to their pool, spas, and beach facilities - tip them to store your bags.

Have a great cruise!

Darn.  I dislike when I make typos.  Yes, you are right - 6:30 AM. 

Thank you for the suggestions!  I will look up Luggage  Lounge and see what options are available with the cruise line.

http://myjetservice.com/

Should you decide to enjoy Miami or explore the wonders of South Florida, we are here to assist you whatever your baggage needs may be. Our convenient transfer service allows you to travel worry free between the port and your destination (home, hotel, airport…).

Simply book our luggage transfer service and enjoy a total peace of mind.