Theme nights questions

Zeikah

Hi All,

Thinking of booking a cruise from Dubai. I see that there a lot of theme nights with MSC. I will be travelling from Australia and taking a full wardrobe of clothes is probably not going to work. We will obviously take clothes for elegant night but what sort of percentage dress up for the other theme nights? Will we feel out of place in neat casual on these nights?

Thanks in advance.  

You're right, Zeikah, there are quite a few theme nights.  It's a bit much to bring clothes for Italian, white, disco and elegant evenings, so obviously many people don't dress up for all of them.  You will not look out of place if you simply wear smart casual on theme nights.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Zeikah said:

Hi All,

Thinking of booking a cruise from Dubai. I see that there a lot of theme nights with MSC. I will be travelling from Australia and taking a full wardrobe of clothes is probably not going to work. We will obviously take clothes for elegant night but what sort of percentage dress up for the other theme nights? Will we feel out of place in neat casual on these nights?

Thanks in advance.  

While only you know how you would feel, you won't be out of place in neat smart casual clothes on the theme nights. Especially as the parties are after dinner, and many if those who participate change to the theme dress after dinner.

White night tends to see the biggest participation if the theme nights, and it's wuite easy to pack a white outfit for that. But no - you won't be out of place not dressing in the themes.