Photo Package on Harmony

Tried to book an all inclusive photo package for our upcoming January cruise on the Harmony.  We were told it isn't available.  We hope that it will be as we find it the only "bargain" on the cruise.  We typically take many pictures daily- and when in port-  on our last cruise, we were given a site to sign on into when we arrived home.  Were able to order albums for our preferred photo vendor.  So much better then carrying hard copies of pictures.  You can also print the photos at home if you have the proper printer and paper.

Does anybody know if the all in package prior to the cruise is still offered?

Thanks

I’m thinking it’s possible you are looking for it In the wrong spot. It was available the whole time in the cruise planner for our Harmony cruise a few weeks ago. I’m seeing it in our cruise planner for my Oasis cruise in December. 

Here’s the one for Oasis in December.

EE2315F7-19A6-41D5-A831-1E75E32CC32A_zps

Mine is not showing for my June 2020 cruise. It briefly shows under "internet and more", but the heading just flashes and goes away, so I assume that's where it will be when it actually shows up. I'm hoping to get it this time. I didn't on our previous cruise, and I regretted it. It was our first one, and I wasn't sure how many pictures we would actually want.

On 10/9/2019 at 7:12 AM, MrFunInTheSun said:

I’m thinking it’s possible you are looking for it In the wrong spot. It was available the whole time in the cruise planner for our Harmony cruise a few weeks ago. I’m seeing it in our cruise planner for my Oasis cruise in December. 

Here’s the one for Oasis in December.

EE2315F7-19A6-41D5-A831-1E75E32CC32A_zps

is this for room, or per person?

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Deseo1578 said:

is this for room, or per person?

Thanks 

Per room- also if you are in the picture and include others- will be covered for your package.  Question- I called Royal and was told not available for my cruise-  I used to book directly from mycruisephotos.com but cannot any longer- not out my sailing website yet-