What would be a fair price for an Interior Yacht Club Cabin for 7 days

Skoobdo

What would you Yacht Club veterans consider a reasonable price for Yacht Club Interior Cabin, for a 7 day voyage in Seaview?  Around the Arabian Peninsula.  Thank you in advance!  Single passenger.

Edited by Skoobdo

4 hours ago, Skoobdo said:

What would you Yacht Club veterans consider a reasonable price for Yacht Club Interior Cabin, for a 7 day voyage in Seaview?  Around the Arabian Peninsula.  Thank you in advance!  Single passenger.

Depending on the time of year...around $1,800 USD.

Just now, Jossie1960 said:

Surprised that any cruise line is still offering Cruises in the Gulf.

I already have two other cruises booked originating from the gulf.  Still confirmed.  Just looking for a third one, yacht club cruise for next fall/winter during the World's Fair.  

One had been paid in full, the other one final payment is due in 2 months, but the deposit is refundable until then.  I'm not really concerned.  I can't see anything serious happening over there, especially all the money they've put into that World's Fair Expo.  That would be absolutely devastating, not to me but definitely to the UAE. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Prices for a Gulf cruise are dropping like rocks. I think the $1,800 figure for a normal caribbean cruise is in line, but a sail around the Arabian Peninsula right now should be nearing rock bottom. Wouldn't surprise me if you can get a balcony YC for even less than $1,800.00.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any for under $2400.00 for just one passenger. I have a year, so I'll just keep looking, including in the voyages selection departures. Thank you for your input.

4 hours ago, Skoobdo said:

Unfortunately, I haven't found any for under $2400.00 for just one passenger. I have a year, so I'll just keep looking, including in the voyages selection departures. Thank you for your input.

Are you paying 100% solo supplement? If so, that means the inside YC is pricing at $1,200 pp. 

Jdvmd: Do an inventory check. There are various sites that allow you to see MSC's full inventory. If there is lots of inventory, I would bet big it's going to drop more. 

1 hour ago, jdvmd said:

Think the prices will drop any more for a December sailing?

I haven't seen any yacht club prices for any month lower than $2400.  I doubt they will drop any more.  Many have increased, especially on the bellisima.  I believe they rather offer them to guests with current bookings as an upgrade, than lower the price for newcomers.  Which, actually seems fair overall.

41 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Are you paying 100% solo supplement? If so, that means the inside YC is pricing at $1,200 pp. 

Jdvmd: Do an inventory check. There are various sites that allow you to see MSC's full inventory. If there is lots of inventory, I would bet big it's going to drop more. 

No. It's not 100%.  Regular non-brochure price for two people including taxes is $3006, including 5% discount, however for a solo passenger it's $2799, for a 7 day cruise next December on the Seaview.  

Otherwise, the yacht club is very cheap in my opinion for 2 people.  For that amount of money, one person can book a grand voyage cruise for 21 days with included drinks and WiFi.

• Like 1