Add or Modify EZ Air flights

travellingnana

You won't be able to add the departure flight if you previously booked the return.  What I do is go in like I am making a new booking and look at the price quotes for the whole trip.  If that is the price you would like to pay then you can go in and quickly cancel the one you have booked and book the new 2 flights.  It's iffy because you will lose what you have but I have never had a problem if I act quick.  

There is a modify button on the screen- change of flight.  Just make sure you don't hit the cancel button, but even if you do they ask you again if that is what you really want to do. In there you can play around and see if you can find a better price.  The only thing I can think of as to why you  can't see this is if it's too close and within the 45 day change time

3 minutes ago, Thrak said:

It seems to be broken today. Normally one can search for new flights at that point but it's not working today. Gotta love the IT folks at Princess.

wonder if it has anything to do with the wildfires in CA and power being shut off in certain areas ?

you close this time ?

3 minutes ago, jparker10508 said:

You won't be able to add the departure flight if you previously booked the return. 

Definitely correct. If you want to modify the departure or return flight you have to do both. They are linked together and you can't just change one of them or, if you only booked departure (or return) you can't add to it. You have to start over.

5 minutes ago, voljeep said:

wonder if it has anything to do with the wildfires in CA and power being shut off in certain areas ?

you close this time ?

We have power. We know folks - such as my niece - who haven't had power for two days. First she lost everything she owned to the fire and now she has no power. Nice. Sure is nice that PG&E was able to pay their bigwigs huge salaries and bonuses by not spending any money to maintain their infrastructure. Now they just shut off the power so they can (finally) do inspections and repairs.

Edit: Sorry for the mini rant.

Edited by Thrak
  • Thanks 1

The flight was far enough out, that I just cancelled what I had and tried to rebook.  Unfortunately, the flight I wanted to trade it for (much lower price)..while listed as a viable choice and allowing me to get to the final "confirm" page...just came back as no longer available.  So I rebooked what I had originally. 😥

7 minutes ago, travellingnana said:

The flight was far enough out, that I just cancelled what I had and tried to rebook.  Unfortunately, the flight I wanted to trade it for (much lower price)..while listed as a viable choice and allowing me to get to the final "confirm" page...just came back as no longer available.  So I rebooked what I had originally. 😥

Several times I've found great pricing on flights and immediately tried to book them only to have the system tell me they are no longer available. Very frustrating.