Is there a limit on amount you drink with beverage package

envy4u

Is there a limit on how much one can drink on a beverage package.....just curious. We are not huge drinkers but don’t want a bunch of drunk people walking around 🤪

Edited by envy4u
Spelling

After 35 cruises with Costa only ever seen one 'drunk,' servers are not allowed to serve anyone to appears to be over the limit.

Even with the packages now being given with cabin types not seen any, saying that normally go to bed just before 11pm so maybe after that.

Tempin... you are the expert. This is my first Costa cruise and the bad reviews truly have scared me. With a drink package how does tipping  work.  In other words do I get billed on the tip for each drink I order? That can add up quickly 😉

Hi envy4u,

All tips and services charges are included & added daily to your credit card. There is no need to tip again, we often give a little extra to those who are above the service we expect.

Bad reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt, judge for yourself after the cruise. It is a multi-lingual line & Italian so expect several languages with announcements, if it is not in English then it does not concern you. 

I agree. Language will not be an issue as we are both fluent in Italian. I will surely write a review. As long as I’m not doing the cooking and the cleaning I’m happy. We will make lemonade if we get a bad lemons. Attitude is everything 

6 hours ago, G.M.T. said:

This is mostly used in North America, means if somethings turns bad / sour then we make the most of it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_life_gives_you_lemons,_make_lemonade

Ah thanks G.M.T. " thats now as clear as an unmuddied lake " quote Malcolm McDowell, Stanley Kubrick's, Clockwork  Orange

https://www.quotes.net/mquote/18634

🙂

Edited by MrSilversurf