Gelato on Equinox

Krickett

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone can remember the cost of the Gelato on board Equinox?  i know the Ice Cream is free but my cousin is wondering how much to budget for his daily fix of gelato😋

Thank you in advance.

Gelateria

Gelateria 11:00am - 11:00pm

Authentic, Artisan Gelato and Sorbetto,Prepared with the Finest Natural Ingredients

Home-Made Waffle Cone 1-2 Flavors 4.003-4 Flavors 6.00

Cups Piccolo Small Cup 2 Flavors

Grande Large Cup 4 Flavors

Cookie Gelato Sandwich Cookie Gelato Sandwich Choose from Six Cookie & Gelato Flavor Combinations 4.00

Spaghetti Gelato - Ice Spaghetti Pomodoro Vanilla Gelato with Cream, Fresh Strawberry Sauce & White Chocolate

Ice Spaghetti Carbonara Vanilla and Hazelnut Piemonte Gelato with Cream, Chocolate Hazelnut & Zabaione Sauce

Ice Spaghetti Verde Pistacchio Sicilia Gelato with Cream, Toasted Pecans & Bitter Sweet Chocolate Sauce

Please enjoy our complimentary pastries & Sweets

An 18% service charge is automatically added to your check

We just got off the Equinox a few weeks ago.  The Gelato has gone downhill greatly since we first sailed her 2 years ago.  Didn't even bother.  The gelato case was always wet, the gelato was melting and the sandwiches were pitiful.  First time we've sailed on a ship and didn't order any gelato.  You can find my Review of the sailing here in this forum and I included two pictures of the Al Bacio Gelateria.  

1 hour ago, creativegenius said:

We just got off the Equinox a few weeks ago.  The Gelato has gone downhill greatly since we first sailed her 2 years ago.  Didn't even bother.  The gelato case was always wet, the gelato was melting and the sandwiches were pitiful.  First time we've sailed on a ship and didn't order any gelato.  You can find my Review of the sailing here in this forum and I included two pictures of the Al Bacio Gelateria.  

I agree.  Wouldn't bother. Especially after leaving Rome.

They no longer have the waffle cones.  And the case seemed to have temperature issues.  Some have reported the gelatos melting...we witnessed it so hard the poor attendant could barely scoop it up and had actually taken a couple of containers out of the case to soften them.  I’d save money and have the free ice cream and frozen yogurt in the Buffet.