FTTF Panorama

BuddyJesicruise

Hmmmm....that's odd. We booked a cruise for Sept.2020 and we were able to purchase FTTF on the Carnival website.

It's kind of funky how they offer FTTF. On some ships they don't offer it. On some home departure ports they don't offer it. You may want to review this link:

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1374/~/faster-to-the-fun-(fttf)

Hope you can find it.

Supply and demand. Often, there is no rhyme or reason to it (at least that we can see on our end). Likely because they don't want to have too many "priority" customers and are monitoring the number of Platinum and Diamond cruisers before releasing more FTTF.

Edited by Joebucks

I don't want to start a new thread, and this is as good a place as any to ask it. Does your S&S card indicate anywhere on it that you have FTTF? We are not Diamond, Plat. or any other priority cruisers. Only FTTF. 

I think they are waiting to determine how boarding goes once the ship arrives in CA before determining if FTTF will be offered at all.  But, historically, it isn't offered on a new ship for 2-3 months as a lot of Plats/Diamonds tend to book new ship sailings.

18 hours ago, Joe817 said:

I don't want to start a new thread, and this is as good a place as any to ask it. Does your S&S card indicate anywhere on it that you have FTTF? We are not Diamond, Plat. or any other priority cruisers. Only FTTF. 

It will have a round sticker with FTTF on it.

• Thanks 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:42 PM, BuddyJesicruise said:

I'm sure this has been asked before, but could not find it anywhere.  My question is , my family and I are sailing on the Panorama in March 2020. When do they typically release 

FTTF ? Don't want to miss it. 

You're in luck.  From the Carnival site:  "Faster to the Fun is not offered on Carnival Journeys departures, cruises in Europe, nor on cruises from the following home ports: Honolulu, Norfolk, Vancouver, San Diego and San Francisco. It will be offered on the Carnival Panorama, starting with departures in February 2020, Carnival Radiance, starting with departures in January 2021 and Mardi Gras, starting in 2021 (date to be determined)."

'