Coco Cay Tips

Abm234b

2 minutes ago, dvond said:

Is there a best place to eat lunch,  We want beach and pool so chill island and then to pool with swim up is best plan?

"Best" means different things to different people.  If you describe what is "best" for you, some may have suggestions.

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

"Best" means different things to different people.  If you describe what is "best" for you, some may have suggestions.

Is there a list of whats is usually where, we are pretty laid back and happy with casual foods

16 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

16 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Thank you, was curious if they had menus

• 2 years later...

Are there any secure lockers that one could use to secure valuables (especially phone) during jet ski, kayaking or snorkeling excursions/activities?  I am averse to taking my phone  close to the water.  On the beach is fine.  

1 hour ago, Mark55 said:

Are there any secure lockers that one could use to secure valuables (especially phone) during jet ski, kayaking or snorkeling excursions/activities?  I am averse to taking my phone  close to the water.  On the beach is fine.  

There are free lockers to use around Perfect Day at CocoCay. Lockers can be found near the entrance to Thrill Waterpark and zip lines, Chill Island (north and south), and near the helium balloon.image.png.ef8897ac3eb8fd54de14c98910fa6614.png

• Like 1