"Not Available for Purchase"?

ZeeWP

I am trying to book excursions for our family Carnival Vista cruise in March. But whenever I try to book through the Carnival website, for my 3 year old it will say "not available for purchase". He met the age requirement, it's not free for his age, nor do I see any other restriction. What could be going on? Do I need to Contact Carnival directly?

58 minutes ago, ZeeWP said:

I am trying to book excursions for our family Carnival Vista cruise in March. But whenever I try to book through the Carnival website, for my 3 year old it will say "not available for purchase". He met the age requirement, it's not free for his age, nor do I see any other restriction. What could be going on? Do I need to Contact Carnival directly?

Yes, I would contact Carnival. Please share what you find out, we have grandkiddos. Thank you and good luck.

1 hour ago, ZeeWP said:

This is just a guess. You probably have to be at least 21 years old to book an excursion. 

1 hour ago, ZeeWP said:

Does he currently meet the age requirement or he will by cruise time? In any event, you need to call Carnival, who will transfer you to website support and then jump through hoops until they decide there is a problem. Eventually they will fix, maybe. Or just book on the ship.