My youtube videos from Pusuit Buenos Aires to Rio march 2019

iata

We had such a wonderful cruise and we made videos along the adventure.  You have to understand that we are not professionnal and it was the first time using that gopro, so made mistakes along the way with shaking and other things.  We forgort that we had bring a stabilizer which we found about four days into the Cruise, so the video will get better hold on 🙂

so please be indulgent lol. It’s to give you an idea about that azamazing cruise

i will start will Punta Del Este as i am still working on Buenos Aires

Punta del Este

Thanks for this. We are booked on the similar itinerary on Pursuit in December. I saw one of your videos some weeks ago on you tube when I was doing research, so I'm glad the others are up now.

In Paraty did you pre-book the 4x4 and was it a good experience? We are thinking of the same however I have also got my eye on kayaking.

8 hours ago, Robson1 said:

Thanks for this. We are booked on the similar itinerary on Pursuit in December. I saw one of your videos some weeks ago on you tube when I was doing research, so I'm glad the others are up now.

In Paraty did you pre-book the 4x4 and was it a good experience? We are thinking of the same however I have also got my eye on kayaking.

We really enjoy the 4x4 to the falls, we had an amazing driver and cheerful group in our 4X4. We pre-book all excursions a couple months before the cruise. All excursions were with Azamara, except for Punta Del Este (been there 3 times) and Montevideo (been there three times) and those two are easy to walk around.

• Like 1