Panorama and Trampoline Park

sunonfire

1 hour ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I think that is the first time I have heard someone say being Gold has been an incentive to book with Carnival. My wife and I are both Platinum and that has no impact on deciding what cruises to book. 

Technically, pricing is what incentivizes me to book. So if another cruise lines prices out a cheaper vacation as a whole, it would be preferred over the more expensive option.

3 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I think that is the first time I have heard someone say being Gold has been an incentive to book with Carnival. My wife and I are both Platinum and that has no impact on deciding what cruises to book. 

I find that mildly amusing also. The only benefit I make use of is early boarding ! The draw for me is purely financial. And others are starting to be quite competitive in that area.

15 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

He didn't say his Gold status was an incentive to book. What he actually said was, his Gold status (and lower on other lines) means there is no incentive there, so pricing and activities are what incentivizes him.

Yes, we all know you're Platinum, Philly. You mention it ad-nauseam.

On 10/28/2019 at 8:18 PM, PhillyFan33579 said:

I am surprised you like Carnival since you frequently mention ideas for Carnival that are already on RCCL and NCL ships. 

Countless numbers of people in the Carnival forum regularly talk about how they'd like to see certain features & amenities from other lines on Carnival. So what jbethel said has been said time & time again. You’re just looking to create controversy where it doesn’t exist.

Edited by Organized Chaos
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2019 at 12:13 AM, Organized Chaos said:

He didn't say his Gold status was an incentive to book. What he actually said was, his Gold status (and lower on other lines) means there is no incentive there, so pricing and activities are what incentivizes him.

Yes, we all know you're Platinum, Philly. You mention it ad-nauseam.

Countless numbers of people in the Carnival forum regularly talk about how they'd like to see certain features & amenities from other lines on Carnival. So what jbethel said has been said time & time again. You’re just looking to create controversy where it doesn’t exist.

Thanks! This is exactly what I mean!